The Conviction Project is a podcast which emphasizes the dichotomy between the one who studies and the one who reforms:
MAARIJ RANA , The Therapist - The one who studies behaviour FARHAN IQBAL, The Imam - The one who reforms others
Exploring Islam can be tough. Living a Muslim life can seem even tougher. This podcast aims to remove one’s doubts through exploration and dialogue. Each episode unpacks and dissects relevant issues, controversies, and uncertainties.
True conviction is developed when belief is revitalized. Help continue the conversation by sharing your thoughts, opinions, and questions.
Ep. 108 – Habit Formation [Part 2] | Darsul Quran Recording | Ramazan 2021 – The Conviction Project
- Ep. 108 – Habit Formation [Part 2] | Darsul Quran Recording | Ramazan 2021
- Ep. 107 – Habit Formation [Part 1] | Darsul Quran Recording | Ramazan 2021
- Ep. 106 – Response to David Wood | Where did Jesus say, "I am God"?
- Ep. 105 – Response to Tony Costa's Allegations against the Ahmadiyya Muslim Jama'at
- Ep. 104 – Background of the launch of the book: The Folly of Atheism