The Conviction Project is a podcast which emphasizes the dichotomy between the one who studies and the one who reforms:
MAARIJ RANA , The Therapist - The one who studies behaviour FARHAN IQBAL, The Imam - The one who reforms others
Exploring Islam can be tough. Living a Muslim life can seem even tougher. This podcast aims to remove one’s doubts through exploration and dialogue. Each episode unpacks and dissects relevant issues, controversies, and uncertainties.
True conviction is developed when belief is revitalized. Help continue the conversation by sharing your thoughts, opinions, and questions.
Ep. 125: Jesus denies divinity for himself [Lecture #3] – The Conviction Project
- Ep. 125: Jesus denies divinity for himself [Lecture #3]
- Ep. 124: Review of Apostate Ridvan Aydemir's interview with Bart Ehrman
- Ep. 123 – 4 Witnesses against the Divinity of Jesus Christ (as) [Lecture #2]
- Ep. 122 – Why did Jesus have wounds after the resurrection?
- Ep. 121 – Why is it important to refute the divinity of Jesus Christ (as)? [Lecture #1]